The warm weather of springs starts early in Southern California. March is the right time to schedule annual maintenance for your air conditioning system, even if spring doesn’t officially start until the end of the month. Last week was one of the warmest we’ve had in a while, and that was still in February.
There is no better time to invest in our Comfort Club, which is our prepaid maintenance plan for both air conditioning and heating in our customers’ homes. We designed the Comfort Club to ensure your HVAC system enjoys a long service life, runs into few repair issues, and works at high energy efficiency. Download and print this form to get started with Comfort Club membership, then schedule your air conditioning maintenance in Fontana, CA.
Yes, The Comfort Club Is a Great Investment
People are often reluctant to sign up for a prepaid plan because they don’t know if the results will be worth the upfront expenditure. But the Comfort Club will start paying you back right away, and the savings over the years can be immense. It’s more than savings. It’s also comfort and convenience.
- Fewer repairs: How would you like to spend 85% less on repairs for the life of your air conditioner? That’s the percentage of repair problems you’ll avoid thanks to maintenance.
- Lower bills: A well-running AC uses less electrical power. Our maintenance will keep away the effects of aging that can lead to higher utility bills. You can expect to save 30% on your utility bills with Comfort Club membership.
- Extended equipment life: An air conditioner without regular care will last around half the time of one that receives regular maintenance.
- Better air quality: The cleaning your AC receives during maintenance will help you enjoy healthier air in your house.
- Improved capacity: You won’t have to worry about your air conditioner struggling to cool your house when it’s working at its best.
These are the rewards you’ll receive from the maintenance inspections and tune-ups our experts perform when they come to your home each spring for the AC service. Membership also grants you other special benefits:
- Priority service for replacements: Need a replacement system? You can jump to the head of the line—members get priority over non-members.
- Inflation protection: Your membership price is locked in once you sign up, and it will last for the life of your system.
- Multi-system discount: Sign up one system for the program, and you can sign up another at a lower price.
- Payment plan: A convenient pay-as-you-go program.
All of this adds up to the best reward of all, one you cannot put a price tag on: peace of mind. Not only is your air conditioner prepared for any summer heat, but you’ll have a great team of experts to call on whenever you do need assistance. We have drug-free, background-checked technicians who are the best in the industry—you can trust they’ll deliver the service you need, every time.
Like our shoe covers, our customers are the coolest! Call A-Avis Home Services Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. for all your HVAC needs.